Greater Miami Luxury Condos
1 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Miami is 42nd largest city in the United States. Miami is a major center and a leader in finance, commerce, culture, media, entertainment, the arts, and international trade. Miami features over 300 luxury high rise condominium towers with amazing ocean and waterfront views. Miami is a popular destination for both U.S. citizens and travelers from around the world. Miami is home to some of the most amazing high rise towers ever built with world class architecture and design in all areas.
Greater Miami Luxury Condo Statistics
|Sales Price Range:||$1,850 to $50,000,000|
|Lease Price Range:||$130 to $80,000|
|Average Selling Price (12 Mo):||$333,798|
|Average Lease Price (12 Mo):||$2,366|
Featured Miami Areas
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Midtown in Miami, also known as the Art Distict, is home to an abundance of new upscale condos and apartments. The area offers a vibrant lifestyle with arts, entertainment, upscale shopping,...
(333) For Sale From $145,000 - $4,899,000
(155) For Rent From $1,200 - $10,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Aventura is the northernmost area of Miami-Dade county, famous for it's upscale mall and quiet atmosphere. It is home to some of the most upscale condos throughout Miami-Dade. The mall is the...
(638) For Sale From $98,500 - $12,500,000
(251) For Rent From $600 - $17,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Bal Harbour is a quiet community with an abundance of upscale residences. The neighborhood is home to a luxury mall, restaurants, and is five minutes from the beautiful beach. The neighborhood is...
(180) For Sale From $25,000 - $30,000,000
(76) For Rent From $1,650 - $35,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Brickell is Miami's financial district, home to the most luxury high-rises in the city. Many young people live in the area, so there's plenty to do throughout the day. It's also very close to...
(658) For Sale From $1,850 - $21,950,000
(314) For Rent From $1,500 - $30,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Brickell Key is a small residential island near Miami's financial district, Brickell. The island is home to about 10 different high rise condominium communities as well as its own park and...
(129) For Sale From $145,000 - $9,000,000
(62) For Rent From $1,700 - $14,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Coconut Grove is the oldest and greenest neighborhood in Miami. It is the only one to stay inhabited throughout Miami's history and is littered with dense foliage. Cocowalk Mall, with over 30...
(68) For Sale From $190,000 - $8,900,000
(25) For Rent From $1,700 - $9,200
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Coral Gables is one of the largest residential areas in Miami. The neighborhood is home to some of the most famous Miami attractions such as the Venetian pool, the Biltmore Hotel, and Fairchild...
(146) For Sale From $60,000 - $6,900,000
(56) For Rent From $1,400 - $10,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Downtown is one of Miami's fastest growing areas. It is quickly becoming an urbanized center with new museums, parks, and education centers. The area is also one of Miami's nightlife hubs. It has...
(294) For Sale From $194,900 - $5,900,000
(175) For Rent From $1,450 - $15,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Hallandale is home to many high-rise communities and luxury condominiums. The area is technically in Broward County, so it's one of the northernmost communities still considered part of Miami. It...
(287) For Sale From $120,900 - $2,999,000
(242) For Rent From $1,175 - $8,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Hollywood is a beach town in Broward County. Broward borders Miami-Dade, so the metropolis of Miami is only a 40 minute drive away. Hollywood is home to multiple high rise communities and luxury...
(210) For Sale From $143,000 - $11,500,000
(264) For Rent From $1,200 - $15,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Miami Beach is the best place to live if you want to be close to the water. Collins Ave, which runs through the entire area, borders miles of beautiful sandy beach. The neighborhood is perfect for...
(351) For Sale From $79,000 - $11,950,000
(232) For Rent From $1,200 - $30,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale The Miami River borders both Downtown Miami and Brickell, so there's plenty to do in the area. Restaurants, nightclubs, and walkways by the water are common throughout this neighborhood. The...
(236) For Sale From $225,000 - $1,450,000
(108) For Rent From $1,595 - $4,100
Luxury High Rise Condos for Sale The South Beach section of Miami Beach is a major entertainment destination with hundreds of night clubs, restaurants, boutiques, and hotels. The area is cultural boiling pot with both U.S....
(560) For Sale From $20,000 - $29,900,000
(655) For Rent From $130 - $80,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Sunny Isles is in the northern part of Miami Beach. The area is condensed with high rise condos and luxury apartments. The great thing about this neighborhood is the quiet beach. There aren't many...
(510) For Sale From $150,000 - $50,000,000
(413) For Rent From $1,050 - $50,000
Luxury High Rise Condos For Sale Surfside is a quiet residential neighborhood bordering Bal Harbor and North Miami Beach. It has multiple schools in the area, so many families take advantage of a short commute to school. It's a...
(38) For Sale From $319,000 - $2,400,000
(31) For Rent From $1,600 - $7,500